Sunday, January 21, 2007

Joe Purdy

I made a kaboodle account and added a badge about the music I love or am listening too. My long commute has given me lots of time to listen to music and my ipod is as important to me as my bottle of water or umbrella for providing me a comfortable day's travels.

I learned about Joe Purdy because one of his songs was featured on Lost. Right now I am listening to his song, "Blue in the sky" from You can tell Georgia.
I can see blue in the sky when its raining.
Very nice song.
And another from the same album, "Balcony/Green eyes"
Green eyes are better than blue, I ain't trying to be mean, just telling the truth. It's enough to make me run away with you. Green eyes are better than blue.
It says something to me about the fickleness or inexplicability of human desire.

No comments: