Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday library stuff

My classes are in full swing. Today I had a massage and a haircut but most of the day was spent at my desk. I have two classes this semester. One is called "Information Resources: Organization and Access" and the other, "Digital Libraries." Both seem like the will be interesting as well as challenging. I also spent some time playing with our book collection at Library Thing. I played with tagging and imported some more titles. I currently have 581 books cataloged there. I have at least 400 more at home. I would really like to add all books I borrow and read as well. I joined as a lifetime member to support this great library project. I also ordered the Cuecat scanner to make adding new books easier. I added a widget on the right side that shows a few of the book covers, it changes every time the page is reloaded. I am feeling very librarian!

No comments: