Monday, January 29, 2007

Sleepy Monday


Monday morning, originally uploaded by millerhj.

I didn't get a chance to go to Morton as I hoped. I did get a lot of my school work done, although not as much as I hoped. I got caught up but didn't get ahead. No assignments completed a week before the deadline. Oh well. I made it to the gym on Sunday, too. That was good. I know I need to incorporate more exercise into my life but I honestly don't know when. Maybe in the evenings, although motivation is a problem there. I guess I could get up earlier... 4 AM perhaps. Some people do it. My gym doesn't open until 6, to late for me to go before work. I will try to think about all my options and write a post about it later. Maybe you have some advice?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, can you put the Blog Archive higher on the page so its easier to navigate from one post to the next? Why don't your sequential posts flow one above the other, so we could just scroll the page?

Holly Miller said...

Hi Gwenny,

I will move the archive up. They should be sequential, latest one at the top.... oh, it's because you followed the link the to specific post. You can always click on the top Swirl with me banner to see the 'home' page with all the posts.

Holly Miller said...

Hi Gwenny,

Well clicking on the banner doesn't work and I can't figure out how to make it work. But I moved the archive up. Thanks for your suggestions!